ATLANTIC FORUM: Call for suggestions for key investment and research
The European Commission has launched a public call for suggestions to all interested stakeholders and parties for input and suggestions on the key research and investment priorities of the Atlantic coastal areas.
Suggestions should be submitted by 15th February 2013 and focused on the five challenges of the Atlantic Strategy:
1. Implementing the ecosystem approach.
2. Reducing Europe's carbon footprint.
3. Sustainable exploitation of the Atlantic seafloor's natural resources.
4. Responding to threats and emergencies.
5. Socially inclusive growth.
More information: Maritime Affairs website
Source: DG MARE